- Collection of
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- Title
- Area Reduced to Ruins, with Only Steel Frames Left Standing
- Collection ID
- 92750101
- Creation Date
- 1945 20世紀
- Edo-Tokyo Museum Digital Archives
- https://www.edohakuarchives.jp/detail-80810.html
Other items of Edo-Tokyo Museum (159764)
Pictorial Diagram of Rural Area
Edo-Tokyo Museum
[Shin Yoshiwara Saiken] (Guidebook for Visitors to New Yoshiwara District)
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Autumn 1972 (Nagasaki Kunchi)
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Document of Community
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Zōtei Sei Bunshō Kihan Kōgi
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Pictorial Map of Edo by Ōmiya: Area South of Onagigawa Canal in Fukagawa
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Daruma no Yajikita Torimonochō 1 (Gekkan Kodomo Manga, July Issue), Front Cover Illustration
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Jūhachi Shiryaku Anki (Learning the Summary of the 18 Histories of Ancient China by Heart)
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Mainichi Shōgakusei Shimbun, No. 5654
Edo-Tokyo Museum
French Nursery Tale, “Sophie's Misfortunes”
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Noshi Wrapper for Sweets and Snacks of Nakamuraya
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Bamboo Skewer
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Kasazukushi (Various Umbrellas), Part 1, Kasazukushi (Various Umbrellas), Part 2
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Tokyo Flooding (Honjo) (August 1907) (No. 25)
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Document of Community
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Yoinokuzetsu, Uwaki Uguisu, Oshidorino, Konosakini
Edo-Tokyo Museum