- Collection of
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- Title
- Nogi Park Guide (Opened on April 13, 1913)
- Collection ID
- 90204847
- Category
- Printed Material
- Size
- 23.5 cm x 15.8 cm
- Edo-Tokyo Museum Digital Archives
- https://www.edohakuarchives.jp/detail-86049.html
Other items of Edo-Tokyo Museum (159764)
Group Photograph Indoors
TANAKA Taisuke
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Wrapper for “Hibiki” Cigarettes
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Wedding Costume (Long Overgarment with Design of Cherry Blossoms and Traditional Musical Instruments)
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Senjafuda, Ryōgoku, Torikō, Chiyogami Doll Style
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Ceramic Ornament
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Radio Broadcast, Kodomo no Text, April Issue, No. 4
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Portrait of Buei Ichirōzaemon, Preliminary Sketch
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Storage Bag for Okigusuri (Medicines Left with a Household): Yamato Chūō Seiyaku Kabushiki Gaisha
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Sidewalk Clock and Wakō
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Invoice
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Tokyo Gekijō Program for August (Kabuki and Theater Performance Pamphlet)
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Ceramic Bat
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Letter of Appointment (Ōuchi Yasuo, Ordered to Serve as an Apprentice Lieutenant in Naval Aircraft Manufacturing)
Edo-Tokyo Museum
REO New DC Type Car, Cargo Car, Passenger Car, Fire Engine, Document Describing the Structure (with Price List)
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Album of Photographs of Osaka Prefecture
Edo-Tokyo Museum
Grave of Tamagawa Bunchō at Ōyokochō in Hachiōji (Utsushi-e)
Edo-Tokyo Museum