
Tsunami on July 26th, 1911: Site of the Destroyed Embankment at the Susaki Licensed Quarters 明治四十四年七月廿六日海嘯洲崎遊廓土手潰壊ノ場所
- Collection of
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- Title
- Tsunami on July 26th, 1911: Site of the Destroyed Embankment at the Susaki Licensed Quarters
- Collection ID
- 88131188
- Category
- Printed Material
- Creation Date
- 1911 20世紀
- Materials/Collection
- Kitagawa Chikashi Collection
- Edo-Tokyo Museum Digital Archives
- https://www.edohakuarchives.jp/detail-111049.html
Other items of Edo-Tokyo Museum (159805)

Private Document
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Snow, Moon and Flowers: Moon
UTAGAWA Toyokuni Ⅲ
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Beauty
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Makigane
Edo-Tokyo Museum

1:50000-scale Topographic Map of the U.S. Army: Nokkeushi, Hokkaido
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Document of Laws
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Cities of the Future - Tokyo Frontier (English Edition)
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Tokyo Nichi Nichi Shimbun, Daily Issue, No. 16872
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Fukagawa-Kiba
Maekawa Sempan
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Japan Armstrong Troupe, Horses and Troupe's Leader
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Yurakuza Theater No. 15: Performance by Shinkokugeki in February
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Cyanotype Photograph of Description of “Dutch Glasses”
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Base Plate
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Receipt
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Kasuga Taisha Shrine, Nara: Main Sanctuary
Edo-Tokyo Museum

Brick Inkstone
Edo-Tokyo Museum